Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Upcoming Radio Interview

Just a notice to the list that, on this Friday evening (June 3, 2005), I will be a featured guest on "Independent Nation," a music program that airs on the New Artist Radio network. Show time is at approximately 7:30 p.m. (CST).

"Independent Nation" is a program dedicated to the showcase of independent music, and is syndicated worldwide with an audience of approximately 2 million listeners. The show is also carried by an additional 60+ offline/broadcast stations as well.

I will be discussing similar subject matter that I cover and address in The B# Newsletter.

I am also in negotiation with the network to produce and host a show similar to the "Think About It" talk program that previously aired on the URSCENE Radio Network.

I will keep you abreast of the proposed show's developments.

~ kl
MuBiz.com

=====

Explosive CD $ales Tips: Volume 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online