Wednesday, June 15, 2005

* Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer *

* Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer *

Today through June 20, 2005, musical artists who have a 2005 release, or music businesses, can get our full-scale 8-week worldwide promotion and publicity services for HALF-PRICE (our rates are normally $175 per week).

Contract us for the first 4 weeks (in full or a week at a time consecutively), and we add the remaining 4 weeks absolutely FREE as a "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" deal.

Our online and offline services for your release will include:

* Video Promotion
* Radio Promotion
* Media Publicity
* Media Tracking & Follow-up

See our Promotion and Publicity details at the below link:
Link

* As a bonus, we will also include our Consulting service (normally $50 per week). Get our Consulting details at the below link:
Link

Read our past and current client testimonials at the below link:
Link

Note: We also reserve the right to approve or reject projects at our discretion for this offer and its related services.

Thanks,

~ kl
MuBiz.com

P. S. Review my Music Career Resume at the below link:
Link

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about this post . Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, * Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer *

Thanks,

free music upload

8:22 PM  
Blogger NewsBlogger said...

I am Kenny Love, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON webmaster and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your * Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer * wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for webmaster related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

11:23 AM  
Blogger Rita Earle said...

Hi Kenny Love. I really like what you have done with your blog! Great post you have here with * Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer *. If you visit home improvement maybe you will find a bit of home improvement information that could help you, too.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Rita Earle said...

Hey this is a pretty cool blog about affiliate programs! Your post * Half-Price Summer Promotion & Publicity Offer * is really interesting! If you are looking for pertinent and related info you might take a look at my affiliate programs site.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online