Sunday, December 11, 2005

MuBiz.com Begins Online 'Real Time' Music Business Course



CROCKETT, Texas - - December 11, 2005 - - MuBiz.com, a noted multi-service music firm that provides radio promotion, media publicity, gig promotion, video promotion, and a number of additional business services for musicians has begun its new online real time music business course, appropriately titled, Music Business 101.

"Not every musician can afford professional radio promoters and media publicists, even at our (MuBiz.com) low rates (only $175 per week)," says MuBiz.com president Kenny Love who created and instructs the course. "However, some of these same people will invest a nominal and reasonable class fee in the interest of learning how to be more competitive in marketing and promoting their music releases," he adds.

The Music Business 101 course is the result of numerous artists requesting and seeking simplistic, affordable and strategic publicity techniques for getting their music out to both the media and the general public. The online syllabus/outline for the course includes the following:

  • Course Description
  • Goals and Objectives
  • Course Outline
  • Course Information
  • Instructor's Bio

    The Music Business 101 course, which is held each Monday evening, from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (U. S. CST), is only $15 (USD) and is payable in advance online via PayPal.

    The weekly deadline day is the Wednesday prior for the following Monday class. There is a limit of ten (10) students per class session. Late signups will automatically be placed in the next week's class.

    "The best asset of this online course," says Love, "is that it is available to anyone in the world with Internet access, who can immediately become highly competitive in marketing their music."

    Interested musicians and recording artists can get complete details at the Music Business 101 site.

    Also, get more information regarding Kenny Love and MuBiz.com.

    - # # # -


  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger NewsBlogger said...

    Hello, my name is Kenny Love,
    I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutpromotion and found your site.
    I was looking out for promotion related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
    Sorry, I have see that your MuBiz.com Begins Online 'Real Time' Music Business Course wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
    It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

    1:58 PM  
    Blogger NewsBlogger said...

    Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Kenny Love,
    By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about visitor I have found your site.
    I was looking out for visitor related information. Sorry, I have see that your MuBiz.com Begins Online 'Real Time' Music Business Course isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
    I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
    It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

    10:30 AM  
    Blogger NewsBlogger said...

    Hi, I am Kenny Love, and like to contact you!

    By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about free I have found your site.
    Of course, I was looking out for free related information and I have found your MuBiz.com Begins Online 'Real Time' Music Business Course. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
    I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
    It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

    Fritz

    12:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Syndicate this site

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online